Bonne Anse Plage
COVID 19 measures
*All the rules and regulations issued by the (local) government must be followed.
Additional information from the campsite/park 19-06-2020:
* As well as the normal cleaning between guests, all contact points and soft-furnishings (seating area, curtains…) will be disinfected.
New protocols concerning bed linen :
All mattresses to have a plastic mattress-cover in place before any guests use the unit this season. All mattresses to be disinfected between guests
* Guests will be supplied sealed pillow protectors, duvet protectors and mattress covers in †œblister packs† to open and install themselves
* If the guest has reserved bed-linen and/or towels, these will be also provided in blister packs for the guest to make their own beds, using both the sheets and pillowcases and the duvet, pillow and mattress protectors.
For guests bringing their own linen, they should put the protective covers on the duvet, pillows ad mattress, before making the beds with their own bed linen
* Disinfection of air-conditioning units
* Due to extension of the period the units have to be left between visits, arrival times will be delayed to 17h00, and the mobile home should be vacated by 9h00 on departure day.
* Introduction of a badge system on the doors of mobile-homes to indicate that the cleaning and disinfection protocols have been completed
* There will be no children's clubs this year, instead a program of activities will be available for the family to enjoy together.